How we assist
From the early phases of building a business case and understanding the feasibility of projects, we help clients identify environmental and social constraints and opportunities as well as to establish approval strategies and pathways. We collaborate closely with our clients, providing support throughout the entire mining process, from initial exploration and feasibility studies to developing closure plans that account for the rising demand from local communities and regulators to create a positive and enduring legacy after the mine has ceased operations.
| We help our clients to:
- Develop an approvals strategy and facilitate government liaison
- Coordinate stakeholder engagement activities
- Prepare environmental and social impact assessments and development applications
- Coordinate environmental management strategies and deliver post approvals support
- Mine surface and groundwater water management
- Technical assessments in the fields of hydrogeology, hydrology, acoustics, air quality, cultural heritage, ecology, geochemistry, contaminated land management, soils, rehabilitation, and mine closure
- Sustainability and ESG framework development and reporting
- Provide ongoing support during construction, operations, and closure project phases.
- Metals (including but not limited to gold, copper, lead, nickel and cobalt, silver, and zinc)
- Coal (coking and metallurgical)
- Iron ore (hematite, magnetite, and pisolitic ironstone)
- Critical minerals (including but not limited to lithium, zirconium, uranium, aluminum, graphite and vanadium and rare earths such as neodymium and praseodymium)