How we assist
As an integral part of every project, our team manage all aspects of spatial data, creating and fostering the links between technical specialists, developing and delivering innovative methods and practices, and reducing risk and rework through open and transparent collaboration. With expertise across the full spectrum of environmental technical disciplines, our team are uniquely able to understand the challenges, relationships and collaboration required to deliver on all projects.
From project inception, through field work and data capture, reporting and delivery, our analysts are at the forefront of innovative technology use and data management practices, creating opportunities for our teams, our clients and their projects.
- Web mapping and app development
- Mobile data and collection app development and deployment
- Project dashboards
- Story boards
- Constraints, proximity and spatial analysis
- Drone data capture and processing
- Remote sensing
- Data management
- 3D modelling (viewshed analysis, canopy height model, vegetation density model, vegetation classification and aggregation, slope, aspect)
- Data conversion, digitising and georeferencing
- Data sourcing, managing and gap analysis
- Mapping, cartography and figure production
- Bushfire assessment
Our team are uniquely able to understand the challenges, relationships and collaboration required to deliver on all projects.
Our team uses innovative geospatial technology to manage and analyse location-related problems in projects, providing a trusted source of truth for all facets of a project.